The Best Hair Extensions; Advice
Lets face it, one in four women now wear hair extensions. Women wear hair extensions for a variety of reasons, including:
- To add length: One of the most common reasons women wear hair extensions is to add length to their hair. Extensions can be used to create long, flowing locks or to add just a few inches to the overall length.
- To add volume: Hair extensions can also be used to add volume and thickness to thin or fine hair. This is particularly useful for women who have experienced hair loss or thinning due to medical conditions or other factors.
- To experiment with new styles: Hair extensions can be a fun way to experiment with new hairstyles and looks without committing to a permanent change. They can be easily added or removed as desired.
- To add color: Hair extensions can also be used to add highlights or other color accents to the hair without the need for dyeing or bleaching.
- To enhance natural hair: Finally, hair extensions can be used to enhance and complement a woman's natural hair. They can be used to create braids, updos, or other styles that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with natural hair alone.
Overall, hair extensions offer women a versatile and flexible way to enhance their hair and create a wide range of styles and looks.
How do you know that you’re buying ethical hair extensions?
Well, the search engines have brought you to this page, so that’s a good start! When shopping for hair extensions, it's important to consider the ethical and sustainable practices of the company you are buying from. Here are some factors to consider when determining if the hair extensions you are buying are ethical:
- Source of the hair: The source of the hair used for the extensions is a key factor in determining if they are ethical. Look for a company that source their hair from ethical and sustainable sources, such as hair that is donated or purchased from willing sellers. That would be our Indian Remy Human Hair Extensions and our European Remy Human Hair Extensions.
- Manufacturing practices: Consider the manufacturing practices of the company you are buying from. Look for companies that prioritize sustainability, fair labor practices, and transparency in their production processes. Learn more about our ethicality practices here.
- Quality of the hair: Ethical hair extensions should be made from high-quality human hair that is unprocessed and has not been chemically treated. Look for companies that prioritize quality over quantity and use ethical sourcing and production practices to ensure the best possible product.
- Transparency: Look for companies that are transparent about their sourcing and manufacturing practices, and are willing to answer any questions you may have about the production of their hair extensions. Learn more about our suppliers here.
- Certification: Look for hair extension companies that are certified by recognized ethical and sustainable organizations. This can provide assurance that the company is committed to ethical and sustainable practices. All of our real human hair extensions are sold with a certificate of authenticity. This proves that they are traceable and were made in their country of origin.
At The Real Human Hair Company, we prioritize transparency, quality, and sustainability, and we avoid suppliers that engage in exploitative or unethical practices.
So down to the best, real human hair extensions! There are several types of hair extensions available on our website including;
- Clip-in hair extensions: Clip-in hair extensions are temporary extensions that can be clipped onto your natural hair. They come in different lengths, colors, and textures, and are easy to apply and remove.
- Tape-in hair extensions: Tape-in hair extensions are semi-permanent extensions that are taped onto your natural hair using a special adhesive. They can last for up to six to eight weeks with proper care.
- Sew-in hair extensions: Sew-in hair extensions are also known as weaves, and involve braiding your natural hair and sewing the extensions onto the braids. They can last for up to six to eight weeks, but require professional installation and removal.
- Fusion hair extensions: Fusion hair extensions involve bonding small sections of hair extensions to your natural hair using a special adhesive or heat. They can last for up to four to six months with proper care, but require professional installation and removal.
- Micro-link hair extensions: Micro-link hair extensions, also known as micro-bead or loop hair extensions, involve attaching small sections of hair extensions to your natural hair using a small bead or loop. They can last for up to three to four months with proper care, but require professional installation and removal.
- Pre-bonded hair extensions: Pre-bonded hair extensions involve bonding small sections of hair extensions to your natural hair using a keratin adhesive. They can last for up to four to six months with proper care, but require professional installation and removal.
It's important to consider factors like your hair type, lifestyle, and budget when choosing the right type of hair extensions for you. Additionally, it's always a good idea to consult with us to ensure that you choose the right type and application method for your needs.